6418 Normandy Ln #100, Madison, WI, 53719, US
Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

RockAuto.comAuto mirror order [protected] - [protected]@gmail.com

Vendor refuses to accept return unopened product for which I disputed payment via CITI credit card. CITI found in behalf of RockAuto for shipping charges. That process took 33 days. After hearing the resolution, I was willing to pay all shipping charges for unopened package, but RockAuto will not accept return since return was over 30 days after initial receipt.

Rock AutoReturn of wrong part

Jan. 19th ordered part # GMK4033233705 part arrived Jan.22nd
    Order # [protected]. Tried to return part because it was not the right part.
    I could not return part because their system would not recognize my contact information (phone number or email address) therefore I could not complete the return process. Rock Auto does not have customer service by phone or email. I could not contact anyone at that company anyway at all.

Mar 09, 2021

RockAuto — ABS messes up after new hub bearing assembly install

I just had to pay over $700 for someone to press in new wheel bearings on a NEW part. Why? The aftermarket...

ADVERTISIMENT

RockAutoProduct does not match catalog listing, poor customer service

11-17-2020 order #[protected] PA Cargo MRK9600G rebuild kit w/pistons. The kit I received has no pistons. This rebuild kit is listed in there catalogue with pistons and they are missing. they refuse to make my order right. I've included screenshots from there catalogue to show what I ordered and how it is listed. This rebuild kit is for a 2004 Ford Freestar 4.2L engine. Not to mention that Deluxe Master transmission rebuild kits are as complete as possible, this is an industry standard.

Product does not match catalog listing, poor customer service
      Product does not match catalog listing, poor customer service

RockAutoParts purchased

I purchased parts (brake caliper rebuild kits) that were specific to my vehicle. After receiving the parts I checked to see if they fit, 1 part did and the second part did not. I put the items back in the original boxes and attempted to call them but as I found out, there is no customer service to speak to, only online. They would not refund me or accept returned products. If I didnt see their office online, I would swear moe larry and curley were running this out of their basement. Picture shows part on left is new part that cant install, on right is old part installed. Totally different parts but they refuse to do anything about it. Do not shop here!

Parts purchased