FILE A COMPLAINT

Sat:10:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

T-Mobile USA verified

workers reaching out to me on facebook

I visited the store on 7/18/2019 to temporarily switch my phone over to an old device because one had broken. Fereon was the representative that day so when I figured I wasn't receiving messages from certain ppl, I went back today 7/21/2019. Store was supposed to open at 12, no one was in. She pulled up late and locked the door, but I found out she had to count money so I was like I understand the procedure but she should've been in at 11:45 to prepare for work. Another rep Shakira Bell posted a video of Fereon dancing in the store on FB so I made a comment in reference to that's probably why my phone not working properly because of the horse play. Fereon sent me a friend request, Shakira sent her. At the end she says I hope you get your messages, and I replied I hope you keep your job. Store reps aren't supposed to reach out customers regardless. Something needs to be done, it's too many young ppl running those stores, they talk unprofessionally and rush to get ppl out. I have many screenshots and will send more if needed. Shakira remove video of horse play from Facebook.