ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 2:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Enterprise Rent-A-CarReturn ride from the station

I have a car that is due back in just less than 2 hours. Confirmation number is [protected].

You advertise on your website... If you need a ride, call us. This branch came and picked me up on Saturday.

I just called to see if they could give me a ride if I dropped it off now. The answer was they could not give me a ride at all.

I do not have a smartphone and can not get an Uber or Lyft. I will be walking back approximately 3 miles (which Jordan said even if he had someone to give me a ride it was outside the drop-off limit... Apparently pickup and drop off limits are different.)

Suffice it to say, I won't be using Enterprise again