ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:11:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:11:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Buffalo Wild WingsConstant wrong orders

On my most recent order (completely gave up ordering online) I made a phone order and the waitress repeated the order twice. Drove 20 minutes from work to pick the order. Once inside, the to go waitress and a guest was having a profanity laced verbal altercation. The waitress grabbed my order from the back and I foolishly did not check the order. When I got home I realized that half my order was missing. Went back to the store and another waitress helped me and placed the rest of my order in the bag that was left in the kitchen with no apology. I asked for a manager and requested her to have the order remade and receive a refund. My order was remade but given a verbal confirmation that I will get a refund. The manager said they do not give out a receipts for refunds. Every time I order food from this location, the order is wrong. Never going to Buffalo Wild Wings again.

Comment Guidelines