ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:7:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Sonic Drive-InPoor food quality and order mistakes

On 4 July I Went to Sonic to order dinner, order # 416746. I went through the drive thru at 6:10 P. M. and placed my order. I glanced at the bag to make sure all that was ordered was included. When I got home I realized the onion rings I ordered for my wife we burnt and the “ signature sauce” I ordered for her were replaced with Honey Mustard, NOT what I expect when I order from Sonic. I was disappointed.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Sonictyrell - carhop

I went to sonic on Thursday July 2 2015, everyone was very nice, the young lady taking my order was polite, but the car hop Tyrells eyes were blood shot red and he was rude and had a very bad attitude, he looked as if he was on drugs.. I will never visit this sonic again because of the service he provided, he snatched the money out of my hand and didn't even give me my change back, just walked away as if he earned that as a tip, he was so unprofessional, I will be giving bad reviews to my fellow sonic goers about this experience, I love sonic and happy hour drinks, but the service I was given was inexcusable

Comment Guidelines

1 Response
        say it as it is Jul 03, 2015

Redhatterb71 I have a feeling there is more to this story. I have a feeling that the OP was dating Tyrell and they broke up and now the OP is trying to cause trouble at his workplace.

ADVERTISIMENT