ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:6:00 am - 11:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Sonic Drive-In — ex-employee having issues with the sonic I used to work at.

So tonight I went to sonic to pick up food I ordered online, and well when I get there I decided to walk...

Sonic Drive - Inthe general manager tall man drew s.

The manager is very rude over the speaker talking in inopropiate manner to me and I am a customer wich is very disrespectful espically him being the head manager (gm) I've also heard him bad mouth employess that work there talking to them very badly to were they are very hurt and don't like working with the man I would really like for something to be did one of the carhops said his name is Drew S. if nothing is done by the main ownersthen I will call the labor on him cause some have complained about there working hours and checks I have a family memeber there I wish he would leave that place because the buisness there is very BAD.

Comment Guidelines

3 Responses
      GoGoGo May 13, 2014

I change my mind I'm not

I'm over it.

GoGoGo May 13, 2014

I am very irritated that sonic did not give my high school art teacher a peppermint in her food order.

ADVERTISIMENT