ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ideal ImageBotox, cooltone, ultherapy

Before I agreed the service I was told I would receive botox on my forehead and corner or my eyes got there they said I only would receive either eye's or forehead I did the eye's which didn't work only made wrinkles under my eyes showed her she just said I'm so sorry but didn't try to fix it. The muscles tone was supposed to be 30 minutes she only did 20 because I was watching the clock same with the Ultherapy told it was 2 hours she said we finished it in hour and thirty minutes and my face looks worse than it did before I went there and I'm very disappointed I spent 1,735.00 for nothing just to hear I'm sorry.

Botox, cooltone, ultherapy