325 Terrill Rd, Plainfield, NJ, 07062, US
Fri:10:30 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

incomplete orders

Popeyes has been my favorite fast food resturant for years, until October 16th, 2008, at 7:47 pm. I went to the drive thru to purchase an order of chicken wings. I informed the order taker #3110 (this info is on the non-reciept slip I was given) that I wanted three wings only. I was given two little wings and two biscuits that I cannot eat when I expected three of them . I was too far away at home to take this back, but the next day I called to speak with the manager (Sean Fletcher )and a non-English speaking person answer the phone and could not understand what I was saying and she simply hung up the phone. I called back and after ten rings she picked up again. I ask for the manger over and over and finally I got her to understand, then she told me the manager Sean was not there.
Almost five dollars was too much to pay for 2 wings!I was not given a proper receipt or what I ask for. To top this all off there was no manager or anyone that I could speak to at the time of calling to solve this issue. I am not against diversity but at least make sure the employees speak English. How do I get reimbursed for an uncompleted order without a proper receipt?

Thanks
Elouise

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices