1046 Market St, Philadelphia, PA, 19107, US
Fri:7:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS verified

Extremely rude behavior of the service associate which also caught the eyes and ears of other customers

When I walked into CVS location on 1000 Market Street. I quietly approached near the counter. I asked male clerk (white) who seemed to be in a rush regarding making money order. As he was rushing toward the back, he said "We will help you up there"(meaning the counter). I understood that the shift may be changing that the clerk was in rush.

There also was a younger female associate with the name badge Breyahna who rudely refused to help with both money order and product purchase, furthermore referred everyone to self-check out.

However she helped other customers (couple of male customers) with their purchases.
One of the male customers came to me, concerned about this female clerk Breyahna's discriminatory and harassing behaviors.

When I approached Breyahna the cashier again pointing out she helped other customers, she did process the small product purchase. However she talked incredibly rudely to me and ended up tossing one of dishwasher detergent bottles off the counter to the floor. She also broke in laugher which showed that she was acting that way intentionally and to amusement. I addressed the issue to Breyahna then proceeded to the shift supervisor Priscilla who said would speak to Breyahna.

For your information, I also got to talk to young male clerk Julian about the situation. He also provided me the name of the store manager, Danish Malik and referred me to file complaint through the corporate website.

One of male customers gave his contact information as well.

The register was 2nd from the left. Time stamp on the receipt is March 2, 2020, 8:01pm. I request the review of the CCTV and dealing with this unfound uncivil behavior of the store clerk properly.

I am a highly gracious and understanding person but this really made me upset and violated. I do not wish to return to that store location nor recommend others to visit it, unless this serious matter is dealt in a proper manner. Breyahna should not work there at one of your corporate branches, dealing with innocent public.

I respectfully request immediate attention to this serious matter n unfound behavior of the customer service associate. Breyanna should not work there. I would like to be followed up by the company and request to be shared asto how the company has handled this situation.

Elise H B