ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Wyndham Vacation OwnershipShawnee village

Rented a unit at this place at this location with a family of 3 small kids on May 28-31 when got there said no reservation was for them found a unit but was dirty found another unit but bed bugs had to wake kid's up each time and all was tired from driving 9 hrs and moving 3 times so to give them another place for a good vac. I got old Alexandria had to pay for extra points and transaction for $173.Please reply.[protected] All I ask for is refund for what I had to do in order to have a good vacation for them.You can also call [protected] Member #[protected]. Thank you Also called Natasha Williams number [protected] ext 648652 she tried to call me and I her several times but my phone only said unknown number.The second number will be better. [protected]@gmail.com is my email.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Wyndhamamazon ipad fire

I am locked out of use of my amazon ipad fire. I received the ipad as a gift from wyndom. Corp.
    For attending a timeshare seminar., it was to purchase points for times shares at shawnee village on the delaware pa.
    Amazon, says that need person name of who ordered ipad fire, to give as a gift? Your full address, billing account
    Number and serial number so that they can unlock my ipad fire.
    [protected]@AOL.CCM. I would appreciate some answers to what I asked for so that I can call Amazon with the information.

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by ipad fire · Nov 15, 2019

I am locked out of my Ipad, fire, Amazon co. Please let me know all info. submitted at. Thank You
        [email protected]

• Updated by ipad fire · Nov 16, 2019

I was at a meeting in 2017, and received an amazon ipad fire as a gift for attending.
        Amazon told me to get in touch with your, company and get this info, address, billing acct #,
        Phone number. So I can get it unlocked to use. Thank you.
        It was a seminar at wyndham corp, in pa, to purchase time share. It was at shawnee resort on delaware pa.

• Updated by ipad fire · Nov 16, 2019

I still can' unlock Amazon Ipad Fire. Even have tried to get it unlocked by calling Amazon.

• Updated by ipad fire · Nov 18, 2019

Attended a seminar 2017, I was given as a gift the I pad Fire as a gift, Is supposedly an Amazon,
        It is locked out, and I called Amazon and they have no record of Wyndom purchasing any I pads
        at all. I need acct #, Billing address and Person who purchased it.
        thank you.