Menu
reviews & complaints
Ecsi company logo

Ecsi

1200 Cherrington Pkwy, Coraopolis, PA, 15108, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
ComplaintsBoard
C
10:42 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Ecsi - Student loan

On 2/8/2024, the day my refund was to be disbursed into my account, via the companies website, my banking information was changed at 12:35 am while I was sound asleep. When I woke up,Id received an email informing me of the changes. I immediately called ECSI and was accused of changing my own information. That makes zero sense. I am in need of these funds, badly. ON 2/9/24, Customer service first told me it would be fixed in 3-5 business days. I waited, nothing happened. Called back on 2/14/24 Then I was told 7-10 business days. I called back on 2/19/24 and was told it had been processed and fixed and would update on 2/21/24. Waited and just like before, nothing. On each follow up call I am told something different. Today, on 2/22/24 I am now told 90 days. Upon doing research I find out that this company has had multiple complaints for this very issue. Some consumers never received their money yet had to pay it back. Today I requested the employees name and ID#. She said her name was Susan but refused to give me her ID#. I could tell from her accent that she was not American. When I asked which location she was at I was told they are in The Philippines. So our Government loans are being handled by other countries. This is not acceptable. My bank said that they have reversed the transaction on 2/10/24. Something isn’t adding up.

Confidential Information Hidden: This section contains confidential information visible to verified Ecsi representatives only. If you are affiliated with Ecsi, please claim your business to access these details.

Read full review of Ecsi