ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 6:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 6:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Sono BelloZero results, pain, tingling and numbness won’t go away.

Hello,
My name is Olena Sherrell. I used Sonobello services on 9/16/2020 paying in full prior to procedure $6329 plus around $90 for COVID testing. The procedure was far more painful then it was advertised. I was the last patient, it seemed to me that the doctor was in a hurry to go home. Since I work in medical field, I am not allowed to use narcotic pain killers. I had no choose but to use over counter meds which were totally useless. Because of terrible pain, I had to miss my work days loosing around another $4000.
My first follow up appointment was very surprising because the initial post procedure assessment was done by some unknown nurse with unknown set of skills. I told her that such an approach is not right and I asked if doctor will see me. Well, I left without seeing a doctor. My next appointment I had to reschedule because I refused to be seen by a nurse, I wanted a doctor to assess me. On my third try, I finally got an appointment with a doctor. I pointed out that even with my swelling I did not see any difference, was told to wait. Well, it is an April and there is Zero results. I got "stubbing looking" scars so I won't dare to wear two piece swim suit, and I still have numbness, pain and occasional pins to sides of my back. I didn't come to my March appointment, what the point? I was complaining about above mentioned issues during the last 2 appointments and was totally ignored. I posted review on a google and after that I got a phone call back. The person over the phone talked to me like maybe I am a beggar and told me "if you want, I can.. oh.. give you $2000 back.. come and let us maybe redo a procedure". Dear lord, after all lost money and current back problems which keeps me frequently in bed with a heating pad, the person keep ignoring completely everything. I told her that I am not coming back, 6 month was plenty waste of my time. I am so angry because I paid a lot of money for nothing, and now dealing with pain and spouse comments about my scars. The company send me email pretty much repeating the same words. I wrote them back saying that I want my full refund back, contact/list of business where I can remove my scars, and if treatment will be required for my pain, Sonobello will pay, if such a need arise. Well, and again they just totally ignored me, even more, I was told that it is my fault because I didn't show up for my March appointment so doctor was unable to see me! I could not catch a guy for months, I told multiple times that I have zero effects and not willing to go through the same painful procedure followed by lost work days. I feel angry and frustrated, I frequently have to call to work to take a "sick time" for my pain. I wasted a huge amount of money just to be insulted in the end.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Sono BelloRefund policy

I prepaid for trusculpt body contouring to receive a discount. I find myself in urgent need of oral surgery, but no funds for it as I paid sono bello $8, 764. I understood $1995 was not refundable at my free consultation but not that I would lose the entire amount should I cancel the procedure. I split the cost between care credit and my visa cards and balances are maxed out.

Now I find myself with no way to pay for expensive dental work and needed surgery. Why would they not allow for emergency circumstances to arise which take precedence over a cosmetic surgery if I understood a deposit of $1995 was nonrefundable?

I am 71 years old on social security so I have a fixed income.

Comment Guidelines