ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:24h
Sat:24h

Reviews and Complaints

Steak 'n Shake — service, cleanliness and manager

I work for door dash and have been to your store twice this week and the cleanliness of the store and service...

Steak 'n Shake Enterprisesfood and service

July 11th, 2019 at 7:10p.m. I visited the Heath, Ohio Steak N Shake to get a sandwich and fry for my son and I. The kid that I asked for ketchup didn't give us any, we had to pull over and wait for the same kids to bring out our food (15 minutes). The same kid that I'm speaking about took my order, and delivered the order of food that was totally disgusting. The fries were cold, I mean cold and old. The burgers were not made to order. The lettuce was beyond wilted, on the one burger it was slimy. Both came with onions that were not ordered, and no condiments that were asked for. The fry containers were lying flat causing majority of the cold food to scatter about in the bag. But, the best part is that the same kid had the bag rolled down so tight that the fries couldn't move. There is definitely an issue with the Heath, Ohio Steak N Shake. I promise my family, my coworkers in the Newark area, and everyone who I can keep from having a bad experience will be informed. I will say that the Zanesville, Ohio Steak N Shake is a great experience and I've never had a bad experience there.

Comment Guidelines