Levin Furniture

Thu:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Fri:10:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Levin FurnitureI ordered my couch, chair, and table in October and still have yet to receive it

To start, I come to Levin for everything from tables to couches, my parents have and I always have too. I ordered my couch, table, and chair in October and I was told it would arrive in November, December at the latest. I called in December and was told January. I called in January and was told Februrary. I called in February and was told the manufacturer just received the material to make the couch and chair and it would be ready by March. I am done calling the Levin store in Avon and want to reach out to corporate. I am being dragged along saying it will be ready next month each month. I am never really one to reach out and complain, but this is getting a bit ridiculous even with the pandemic. I keep wanting to cancel so I can just go to another company, but I keep getting dragged along. What is another month after waiting 6 months already right? I continue to live off my patio furniture in my living room, but I am sick and tired of not having this asset I paid for 6 MONTHS AGO. I am looking to buy a bed frame and will purchase through Levin if I am quoted a reasonable delivery time along with a discount. If not I will have to cancel my order and never return to another Levin.

Comment Guidelines