ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Home DepotCarpet

Opened complaint on 12/3 Started with Cust service.
Purchase approx $3000 for carpet install. Many carpet fibers are Still coming out which is unusual since it was purchased in 2019.
12/3 installer told us to empty vacuum, vacuum, and take pictures of the pile that was vacuumed up and send to him. This was done immediately.
On 12/11 rec'd a message From Dawana? Her contact number is [protected], Ext 85034, saying they had not heard from us so they were going to close case If she did not hear from us so I left 2 messages but Never heard back from her even though I specifically left concerning messages on the extension she gave me.
Very unhappy about being ignored. On 12/12 I emailed and called Local store to complain and A store rep named Sita was now my contact person. Her contact number is [protected], Ext 452. Spoke to Sita 12/15 who Said would file another claim and requested more pictures which we sent. I have not heard from her since.
Last 2 emails I sent were on 1/18 and 1/25.

Reason for opening up claim is because every single time the carpet gets vacuumed a handful of pile comes up. We were told to empty vacuum canister, vacuum then empty again to take picture which we did. Then they asked for a 18x18 piece to send to vendor which we don't have. At first Sita emailed me saying they would need to uninstall piece. On January 11, I was told due to Covid, vendor limiting house inspections and told me once carpet gets installed it becomes a warranty issue with the vendor, not the store but I have not been contacted by vendor. In fact, Sita said she emailed vendor and would let me know what's next. Have not heard from her. I feel I at least deserved a response of some sort.

Comment Guidelines