ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Tim HortonsRewards app

I go to Timmy's drive through sometimes 2 to 3 times a day. I never had a problem with using the reward's card but they wanted me to get the ap on my phone so I did. I have had nothing but problems trying to pull up the ap on my phone. At first it seemed to work just fine then a few weeks after it wouldn't load so they could scan it. It's been months now... I've been waiting patiently for you to fix it. Today was just another time it wouldn't load and the girl at the window said they have been hearing this quite a bit. Do you have any idea how many coffee's I've missed out on guys?

Comment Guidelines