6732 W Cheyenne Ave, Las Vegas, NV, 89108, US
Fri:6:30 am - 1:00 am
Sat:6:30 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Wendy’sDrive thru single burger

We went to the Cheyenne, Las Vegas location.
I ordered a single burger and a baconator. Requested single burger with ketchup, no sauce. The burger had sauce and no pickles or onion. The baconator was old, both were cold.
Contacted manager Arisa. She offered a free meal next time we went to that location.
3/12/21 - Today we ordered the same meal. I specifically requested to have ketchup instead of sauce. Again, the meal was wrong. They forgot to add ketchup on my burger. It was dry and flavorless without ketchup.
I called the location 5 minutes after leaving and the girl was very rude telling me I requested no sauce or ketchup. This is false.
I regret returning to Wendy's since they are inefficient and lack customer service skills. The employees at this location are damaging Wendy's reputation.