ADVERTISIMENT

Thu:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Fri:9:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 5:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Eyemart ExpressStill haven't received my new glass's after two weeks.

I live 99 miles from Albuquerque NM. I had my new eye exam the day before going to Albuquerque. I have bought several pairs from the same place at the corner of Menaul & Carlisle Blvd N.E..I went to lunch and got a text that they were ready. I got there, but they didn't have the polarized lenses so I paid for that and she said about an hour to pick them up. I did not have the time to stay any longer in the city & the gal said she would send them to me. I called last week & the gal I was talking to said the manager wasn't there on Saturday to send them. It has been two weeks & still not delivered. Question ... Why do you only deliver once a week?

Comment Guidelines