ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:8:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 8:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

AutoZoneUnethical behaviour

I was in your store at 612 South Applegate Winona MS. On [protected] at 5:45 pm to get a basic electric fuel pump and was talking to a black guy about 5 ft 8 inches wearing glasses about 55 years old at the counter and had the old pump with me, I told him what I wanted and brought it out and priced it to me for 50 dollars, do you have a cheaper pump because this pump is 12.99 on the internet, so he gets mad and start arguing and talking loud, so I turn around and head for the door, by the time I get to the door he screams across the store get out of the store, so I head for my truck and I unlock the door and look back this guy is coming out the door headed in my direction, then he stops and start screaming again and goes back in the store. I will defend myself if I have to at 68 years old.

Comment Guidelines