ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Ross Dress for LessService / oval store

I went to Ross with my sister today (01-09/2022), the first thing we noticed was how nasty and dirty the store was, it looked like a garbage dump as you walk in. Second, me and my sister like to walk around the entire store to see what you have to offer, as we walked we notice an employee following us literally around the whole store this made me very uncomfortable, I feel I spend to much money in this store to be treated the way we were treated. Instead of following us around maybe she should have been cleaning up or helping the cashier, who seem to be doing all the work herself because the line was from front to back. This store has to do better than this. I'd rather spend my money else where than where I'm made to feel as though I'm being watched. I'm almost 60 and retired and I love to shop but, not here any more.

Comment Guidelines