ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:5:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:5:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

McDonald'sNo chicken nuggets

I got one spicy 10 piece nugget then got a regular 10 price chicken nuggets then got a a happy meal. Well I did not get my 10 price chicken nugget with my meal got the fries the drink but no nuggets. This is not the first time I have had a mess up. I only get mayonnaise on my chicken sandwich when I ask for no mayo even on the tick but they don't do it right. So now after a double shift I have to come home clean dishes cook my own meal. I love eating mcdonald's but it's getting to where I don't wanna eat fast food anywhere always wasting my money.

Comment Guidelines