1840 South 15th Street, Milwaukee, WI, 53204, US
Fri:10:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:10:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

pizza

I ordered on 12-03-2018 I waited 3 hours for my food I ordered a stuffed crust and plenty more items. when my food arrived my pizza was not a stuffed crust and my wings had no sauce after 11 failed attempts to contact the store I stopped calling, I called the next morning and a male named josh answered and told me there was not a manager available and he would take my info for Isaiah the manager to call me back still no call here we are at 12-06-18 I called and spoke to Isaiah who gave me the corporate number with a really bad attitude all I want is my order replaced . my contact number is [protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices