Menu
CB Casual Dining Red Lobster 6850 N Telegraph Rd, Dearborn Heights, MI, 48127, US
Red Lobster company logo
Red Lobster
reviews & complaints
Red Lobster company logo

Red Lobster

6850 N Telegraph Rd, Dearborn Heights, MI, 48127, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
Sun
ComplaintsBoard
H
10:25 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Red Lobster - Services and food

10/27/2023 went to take my bff out for her Birthday so we decided on Red Lobster on Telegraph road in Dearborn Height Michigan and the service was absolutely horrible the young lady who waited on my table had no interest in being at work I do understand during the all u can eat that she may have been a little tired but im a paying customer just like the ppl prior tome she was slow very slow disengaged I ordered all u cant eat shrimp with loaded mash mushrooms caesars and to go I ordered lobster pasta for my friend she ordered surf and turf and a to go order... first off all u can eat is just that by the time I got my food was only able to get my first round of off salad came last and was very wilted and steak was hard as a brick and the loaded mashed was God awful also hard once I notifed the waitres she basically disappeared so I had to look for a manager who in turn didnt do not one thing but gave me a dollar or two off my mushroom im going on yelp and make a rewview this is the most worst experiance I have ever had with this resturant and will not be going back to that loation ever

Claimed loss: I spent $126 for my food

Desired outcome: i would love to be compensated for my loss and the very bad experience I had

Read full review of Red Lobster