4245 E Court St, Burton, MI, 48509, US
Fri:6:00 am - 9:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 9:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Home DepotKitchen cabinet installation

My wife and I are having trouble getting kitchen cabinets installed that have been paid for cense September 4th 2020. The first delivery of the kitchen cabinets was November 10th. I have talk to the store manager and still not getting an answers or installation of the cabinets. They are now telling be they can not schedule install tell December 22 when one damaged, from shipping, cabinet is delivered to my house. I am looking for some help before I file a complaint with the better business bureau and take this store to the local new station or obtain an attorney to get what has been paid for back on September 4th? Already had no kitchen for thanksgiving do to being told installation would have been done within a couple weeks of the first delivery date so my wife and I took out the old cabinets to be ready for installation.