ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:5:30 am - 12:00 am
Fri:5:30 am - 12:00 am
Sat:5:30 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

McDonald'sCashier collects the cash paid, but keeps the receipt.

Date: 02/17/2022 9:00 AM Place: McDonald's Restaurant Location: 1040 Main St., Clinton, MA 01510 Used the electronic ordering machine inside the restaurant to place my order. Got NO order slip from the ordering maching, for Cashier. Then, Cashier took my order, and I paid cash for the deal of 2 for $4.00 of Sausage,Egg, Cheese McMuffin sandwich and Senior coffee. Paid $5.14 cash, but Cashier would NOT give me a receipt. She said it will be on my tray when they bring the order to me at a table. But, when she delivered, still no receipt. She, that same person, claimed I did not ask for a receipt when I paid it. That's a lie. It is an old scam, so they can deny my order in the future, and claim I never paid it at all and deny delivery. I will never go there again!

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by Arthur Richard · Feb 17, 2022

Cheating any customer makes me go to other restauraints.

Respond