1725 Salem St., Lafayette, IN, 47904, US
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS verified

Specialty medication

Have been having problems receiving my specialty medication from CVS after switching to this store. The store also does not keep correct information on when I have picked up my orders in the past, calling and texting me for orders that I had already picked up causing me to waste a trip to the pharmacy for nothing.

My current situation is as follows.. I ordered my specialty medication Mycophenolic Acid 360 mg tablets and Tacrolimus 1mg capsules on February 08, 2020 with the expected delivery place and date of CVS 1725 Salem St. Lafayette, IN 47904 on February 14, 2020 ... as of today February 25, 2020 my prescription is nowhere to be found by CVS on Salem St, and I only have enough of my anti rejection meds for today, I am guessing that if it does not arrive today I will have to call my transplant doctors and try getting my medication at the hospital.

I have contacted my insurance company about this problem and will try my best to move my medication to a more reputable source that can have my supply ready when needed.

Specialty medication