ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Jewel MEan employee named judy

On September 8th 2019 at approximately 11:45 p.m. I entered the Jewel food store at the address I provided. Being so close to the closing time I was rushing along as fast as I could. However I was verbally accosted and abused by an employee who first LIED and said her name was "June "when her employee name tag said it was "Judy."
What your employee judy had done was while I was shopping she was calling to me then literally yelling at me to get you to check out... Not asking me politely not even speaking correctly to me but yelling at me!!! I went through two aisles of her chasing after me using an abusive tone and I felt very much disrespecting me. I've shopped with you my entire life. My entire family throughout the years has. And this particular jewel was one of my top three favorite jewel stores until this evening (my top three favorite jewel stores are the one in villa park on st-charles road the other jewel being in franklin park on mannheim road and until tonight this jewel store on cumberland and lawrence)

My suggestion to you is to retrain this particular employee again and again if necessary. I highly doubt I will ever step foot back in that store again. I would rather go down to the street to the butera when i'm in that neighborhood. And for the record I don't think i've ever spent anything less than $250 when shopping in your store. I have been a loyal and love spending customer of yours.

Surrey trading is my suggestion thank you for listening have a wonderful day

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Jewel-Oscoghee butter and customer service

The Jewel sold us tampered Ghee Butter that was already consumed and out on the floor. When we went to return it less then an hour later, they told us they were not able to give us the cash back and that we would need to make an even exchange. Already frustrated and upset that we had to come back in the first place, we went to look for another jar. All the jars were expired from 2 months ago. Customer service did not apologize or give out an explanation. When asked for a phone number where we could complain too, they ignored our request to give us the number to corporate and gave us their store number instead.

Comment Guidelines