Sonic Drive-In

Fri:7:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

food

I was so disappointed in the food at the Sonic #3359 located at 1437 FM 1960 Road West [[protected]].

The fries were undercooked.
The gravy was so watered down none of it stayed on the chicken.
I just had to eat it with ketchup which they didn't give me any at all. I forgot, one has to ASK for little packets of ketchup or they won't give you any!!

I did not feel like driving all the way back there when i finally got home.
Now, I'm regretting it because they deserve to know that I am a very unsatisfied customer and of course you can't leave a complaint at the site!

• Bi
    bill hughes Jun 08, 2008

There was no tomato on my #6, i ask if tomatos came on this sandwich. She said yes but we are out of them. Is this normal??? When i ask for the order isaid mediem to start with, she ask what size. Before when i was there they almost allways charge me for a large drink when i call them on it they say oh i thought you wanted large sorry!!!

• Li
    Linda Wilcoxson Oct 05, 2009

i don't know why i torture myself over and over again. tonite i went to sonic for my grandson and myself. no complicated orders just plain hamburger fries and kids meal grilled cheese with fries.
    the fries were so bitter and cold we couldn't eat them. the grilled cheese was also bitter...don't you ever change the grease in your stores. if this had just happened once and at one store i could dismiss it even though i paid for the food i could not eat, but its every times pick a store it doesn't matter. i give up now i won't go back for sure. oh, the service was good though for the first time at this store. what a laugh we are all so used to getting bad food and service we don't even complain anymore. this is the first time i have complained and it will for sure be the last
    linda in tampa
    [email protected]

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices