4250 Roswell Road, Marietta, GA, 30062, US
Fri:7:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:7:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

put take 1 capsule twice daily on bottle instead of 1 daily

For almost 3 weeks, I took 2 capsules of KAPIDEX 60 mg. daily as directed on the bottle Rx238219. I ran out and called my doctor, Dr. Eric Steinberg, and asked him for some more samples until I could get my prescription filled as when I had tried to get it refilled, CIGNA said that they would only pay for 1 a day. Dr. Steinberg said that I should ONLY be taking 1 a day! I went back to the pharmacy and asked the pharmacist on duty to check my prescription. After looking it up, she consulted a pharmacist, Rekha Harie, and she came up to me saying that she was sorry that she had made a mistake on my prescription and that she would call my doctor which she did. When she spoke with him, I feel as though she had made it sound like I had CHOSEN to take 2 capsules a day, as she said that I could continue taking 2 a day if I felt better, and the Dr. seemed surprised! I am very upset that I overdosed on this drug and worry if any liver or kidney damage has occurred or any long term effects on my health. If any health problems occur because of this, I consider CVS liable.

Elizabeth Waddell

• Be
    BeenThereBefore Oct 09, 2011

I believe that I would contact an attorney as soon as possible rather than wait to see if it may have caused physical damages. After all it could happen to anyone and not just you. Think of an elderly or child this same mistake could happen to possibly leading to death. Speak up now and don't wait, , , , , , , , , , , , , , hire an attorney to investigate.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices