Menu
reviews & complaints
Macy's company logo

Macy's

6690 Douglas Blvd, Douglasville, GA, 30135, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
Phone number
11:00 am - 8:00 pm
ComplaintsBoard
B
10:38 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Macy's - Refund

I returned an item bought online at Macys.com at the store. The refund was never processed. The method of payment was Klarna; however, Klarna never received the refund. I have opened a claim with Klarna about this issue. I have my receipt of the return and have contacted Macys several times and the issue is still not resolved. The customer service representatives have transferred me to several departments that was of no assistance. This is unacceptable and I am seeking a resolution immediately.

Desired outcome: Requesting a refund back to Klarna