102 South Blairstone Road, Tallahassee, FL, 32301, US
Thu:Closed
Fri:Closed
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

Circle Kcashier attitude about sale items

I was in the store today 7/10 at 530-545 and I attempted to purchase 2 large packs of Doritos and 4 packs or red, white &blue trollies, a pack of hotdog buns, and a pack of miscellaneous Candy. Several of the items were marked with huge sale signs for instance 2 for $3.00 on the trollies and Buy 1 get 1 on the Doritos. When the items did not ring up in sale I told the clerk the items were in sale and she told me to bad that's the price he had entered into the system so that's what I had to pay, I told her that is illegal and she said to bad then I asked for a print out of the price I was being asked to pay and she said only once I pay for them mI told her I wasn't going to pay those prices but wanted a print out (because unfortunately my phone was in the car) and she literally looked over my shoulder yelled "Next customer" and told me u had to wait for her to clear her line. I had my 6 year old Autistic grandson in the car and she refused to wait on me. So I waited until the line was clear and then I was very angry and returned in she then again told me I had to return tomorrow to deal with her boss. I am in the store 2 to 3 times a day and an personally known by store managers at 3 if Tallahassee locations because I own a small business and have done over $300, 000.00 with ur company in the past 3 years. That ceases today. The clerk on the cash register closes to the door has ended our business relationship.

cashier attitude about sale items
cashier attitude about sale items

• Updated by Rebekah Harris · Jul 12, 2019

You nosey people with way to much time on your hands my grandson was not only and I never stated he was AND not that it's anyone's business but I frequently visit Circle k because I own a business that uses fule. You busy bodies are just as inept as the clerk!. I had other vehicles with me that day all accompanied by adult drivers and other personal so please call the local authorities they know me as well I am a leader in my community and not a person with so much time on my hands I assume things I have no clue about.

• Updated by Rebekah Harris · Jul 13, 2019

Disocredo hacking accounts to say ignorant things is as disgusting as you are. Your statements about my grandson will get you no attention your a sad little person.

Anita Bawnghit Jul 14, 2019

And you say you're a community leader? You work for the school board.

Anita Bawnghit Jul 12, 2019

You hate your grandson and he's an idiot because he has autism? Well, lady, you're a [censored].

• Re
      Rebekah Harris Jul 15, 2019

@Anita Bawnghit I never said that the self important jerk hacked my account why would anyone involved in an autistic childs life say such disgusting things. This site has completely lost all ability to do any good when others hack sites, assume nonsense and go on rants that have nothing to do with the what the site is trying to accomplish. You people are so sad.