Menu
CB Medical Services and Facilities Quest Diagnostics 6800 Gulfport Blvd S Ste 115, South Pasadena, FL, 33707, US
Quest Diagnostics company logo
Quest Diagnostics
reviews & complaints
Quest Diagnostics company logo

Quest Diagnostics

6800 Gulfport Blvd S Ste 115, South Pasadena, FL, 33707, US
Learn how the rating is calculated
1 complaint
File a complaint Write a review
ComplaintsBoard
M
2:13 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Quest Diagnostics - over charged

Before I agreed to have tests performed by Quest I asked the receptionist for the price of the procedure.
I had the tests performed on 01/08/15. I received my invoice April 23.2015. The invoice was three times the amount the receptionist quoted.
Even though Quest documented my insurance information they did not file a claim.
I'm a senior citizen on a budget. I'm disappointed in the lack of professional conduct by this company.

Read full review of Quest Diagnostics