ADVERTISIMENT
Thu:6:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri:6:00 am - 8:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Bailey's GymThey hold you hostage with their policies.

RIDICULOUS! Don't sign anything with this gym! They will hold you hostage. The staff is unable, unwilling, or uneducated to help in the situation. I called to cancel my month-to-month on the 1st of the month and was told I would still have to pay for the month because, even though I fulfilled my 1-year contract several months earlier, they need a 30-day notice. I wasn't happy with that but agreed. So I assumed I was now canceled. I called back to make sure since I hadn't received a notice and they said, "Oh, you can't cancel with us, you have to send an email to corporate." O_o Why didn't you tell me that 3 days ago? I sent the email and now they are going to draft me for another month because the cancellation call doesn't count, only the email that was 3 days later due to the weekend counts! Ridiculous! So now I have to cancel my debit card to prevent them from drafting. I explained the incredible inconvenience of this and they have no care or consideration for anything other than their bottom line. I'm leaving because there is always broken equipment. They only have 5 stretching mats, but those mats are so old they are ripped and they shed on you and stain your clothes. The cable machines are old and not lubricated so it's hard to work with them. Some of the cables are frayed. The janitor will vacuum around you while you work out. And while they are continuously vacuuming, they never mop or clean the mirrors. Strange.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Bailey's GymMisleading billing policy

Your gym has the harshest and most deceptive policies I've seen. They capitalized on COVID in order to enrich themselves using policies that they know are misleading, under the circumstances. I'm 66 years old and would not have considered going to a public gym after February. My pre-paid membership ended in July yet they "rolled" it on charging my credit card monthly hoping I wouldn't notice with their underhanded tactic so that the gravy train would carry on. They even charged me a renewal fee of $41, without my consent, 2 days ago, and refused to refund it, hiding behind fine print in the contract. Shameful and disingenuous!

Comment Guidelines