8610 Northwest 17th Court, Pembroke Pines, FL, 33024, US

Reviews and Complaints

Marshall's Tree Service And Landscapingsexual harrassment

We hired anthony marshall to trim our trees in plantation. He did a poor job and then that evening he started sending sexual explicit texts to my spouse. He called 17 times and texted for 24 hours, she asked him to stop the harrassment. It did not end until I called him to complain. He lied and said one of his emplioyees had taken his phone and harrassed us. I find it appalling that the owner of a company has such a foul and devious mind. I warn anyone who reads this not to use his service.

jen1andonly Oct 09, 2012

If this was a true complaint wher is your proof name and phone number

jen1andonly Oct 09, 2012

I find it appauling that this site allows people to make false complaints

• Sh
    SHOCKED AND APPALED Oct 10, 2012

I find it appauling that an owner of a company would do this. If you want to call me to verify 954-625-9664.

• I believe u that he did... I would never do an kind of business with him when it comes to anything... He still owes me money for a dog I sold him, and he turned around and sold the dog to someone else, telling them that the puppy 's dad is his dog, and I'm sure he gave them fake paperwork for him too... He lied about me, and stole from me... One of biggest liers and most dishonest people on this planet that will say anything and everything to stay out of trouble...
    Lol him and his girl deserve each other, pair of liers... Hope they have a ### life!

jen1andonly Dec 20, 2012

Honestly dont know how a dog or wife have anything to do with anything

jen1andonly Dec 20, 2012

Also for future reference when making a complaint it might be necessary to pull out the dictionary and learn how to spell to at least make yourself sound a little more professional!!!

• Al
    alice trottier Jul 17, 2017

terrible!! Never came back to respray the yard for weeds, cut the wrong tree! Terrible work, 1/2 ass tree trimming, (when he finally got the right one!) Never finished what he "supposedly" started. Wouldn't recommend him to my neighbors dog!!!
    Horrible experience (more like a nightmare!!) DO NOT USE!!