ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 7:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Goodwill IndustriesDamage CDs.

Dear Sir/Madam: My name is Tony Bobet I resided at 1710 Seward Avenue, Apt# 5-g, Bronx, New York City 10473. I am filling out an complaint from one of your store. It's locked at 2125 N.W. 21st, Miami, Florida 33142. On May 19, 2022, I made a order an item from Amazon.com The item is a Spanish CDs. When I received the order. The Cds cover was cracked. Also, They're a lot of scratches on the Cds and don't play very well. I don't think that The Goodwill Industries don't care for anyone.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Goodwill IndustriesLack of services

Dear Sir/Madam:
    My name is Tony Bobet. I resided at 1710 Seward Avenue, Bronx, New York City 10473, phone# [protected], I am filing out an complaint to Goodwill Industries South Florida. They located at 2121 NW 21th Street, Miami, Florida 33142, Corporate number, # [protected], and/or 2104 Commercial Blvd, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 3309, telephone# [protected].
    I've order on January 20, 2021, Order# [protected]. Item name Oh my Goddess Vol: 1: Amount is $0.00. pay It with a Amazon Gift Card.

Comment Guidelines