4041 SW 152nd Ave, Miami, FL, 33185, US
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The Dollar TreeSlip and fall

To whom it may concern:

My name is Carmen Mendez, I slipped and fell at your store yesterday. There was a liquid that was spilled on the floor and I was walking to get some detergent. I slipped and fell on my left knee. The manager Roberto came to me after I waited for him for over 10 minutes and he said that some customer spilled it and thta he started cleaning it and he was able to finish. He said that if he didn't clean it no one else would. This so called manager did not ask me if I was ok didn't even offer ice for my knee. He then began to clean it and saying that why did I want a report if there was a sign. I am attaching pictures I tookas to where the sign was for such a amount of liquid and if u notice I was coming from the center aisles were the sign was facing the other direction and I turned towards the right the skid marks are clear. I went to my pcp this morning and he wants me to do an xray of my knee and a soft tissue ultrasound. My knee is in alot of pain and my lower left side if my back. Please have someone call me as soon as possible.

EMAIL [protected]@GMAIL.com
Carmen Mendez [protected].

• Updated by Carmen R Mendez · May 16, 2019

I slipped and fell at the store and no one even asked me if I was ok. I am trying to contact them because I have alot of pain in my knee and lower back. there was liquid on the floor and the manager told me he started cleaning it but couldn't finish. there was a sign but far from the actual liquid spilled and facing one direction. I have photos of the area. manager telling me I didn't need a report and just for my name and cell number. I went tomy doctor and I need an xray and a soft tissue ultrasound of my knee.

• Gu
      GURL..r0ckband.last..name May 16, 2019

Tell the manager he is a retard. If he spilled soap the proper thing would be to clean it up with paper towel to reduce suds. Also though you should have seen the sign of if it were facing the other way. It’s a pretty universal cone . If you were hurt enough, just get a lawyer and sue, corporate doesn’t read these.

• Gu
      GURL..r0ckband.last..name May 16, 2019

Also you’d said there was as a picture of your tookas.. where is it 😭

• He