3199 NW 62nd St, Miami, FL, 33147, US

Reviews and Complaints

7-Elevencustomer service

On September 9th at 3:45 PM I stopped at 7-11 tp purchase gas, snacks, and a drink. As I was proceeded to the cashier to checkout, one of the clerks, who was a African American Female, with red dyed hair was mopping the floor. As I proceeded past her, I said excuse me; she kept mopping and proceeded to mop across my feet (expense dress shoes, I had just got off from work and was in business attire). I asked her why would she do such a thing and she replied "you should have seen me mopping, too bad". I asked if that is the way you treat your customers and she replied "yes if they walk across my wet floor). This is unacceptable and this clerk you be reprimanded and taught customer service skill. I will never visit that store again.

Arthur Thomas
[protected]
[protected]@yahoo.com

• SubSquirrel Sep 10, 2019

If you saw her mopping the floor, why did you not walk around to another aisle?

• Cc
    cc really Sep 19, 2019

Really people need to learn manners. If you are working and there are customers coming in you should not be mopping where they are going. Common sense, just a rude little girl. I can tell you that me as a consumer would NEVER patronize a place that hired/ kept employees that did not care about their customers. Hence why one business will fail and another will flourish (customer service is key). To the people with the ignorant comments "you need to be taught not to walk where people have mopped" I can definitely say without a doubt you are a minimum wager, no education, get hold a job, and probably live off of government funding because someone ignorant enough to make that comment is someone who doesn't care and has treated customers in a bad way with no provocation just upset with their station in life.

• Cc
    cc reaIly Sep 19, 2019

Leave her out of this. We gave not spoken since I beat her up over an argument. She pressed charges and I will never forgive her. Thanks to her I have a criminal record.

• SubSquirrel Sep 19, 2019