ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:7:00 am - 7:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 4:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Biolife Plasma Services — Service Horrible

I came today on June 19, 2020 to my appointment at 10:55 AM Add to bio life plasma in Osceola county...

Biolife Plasma Servicesdeferred donating

This is a new center for Biolife and I was a founding member on opening day. First of all, that day we only went over paperwork and got physical, no donation. Came back to donate twice and in those 2 times, was stuck twice wrong, re-stuck once, and then infiltrated. I came back today to do my 3rd donation and since I was prescribed a new medication since my last donation, was honest and told the staff. Since I hadn't been on the med for at least 30 days, I am now deferred for 30 days per their company policy and will also be screwed out of their special bonuses. I took the paperwork to my doctor they gave me which they require before I can donate again and my doctor's office said I need to re-do the bloodwork I had done 2 week before and set up an appointment to fill out their form. It costs me $100.00 for my doctor's visits, so can't do the form and now probably can't donate again, all for being honest.

Comment Guidelines