ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 6:30 pm
Sat:9:00 am - 2:30 pm

Reviews and Complaints

The UPS Storeservice

I walked into the store this morning to pick up a package. T.J. who refused to give me his name and also refuse to give me the Store owner's name indicating that he did not need to provide me with that information, was telling me that there was no delivery for me from UPS. I continued to tell him that I had a UPS delivery that needed signature and two days ago, I re-routed the delivery to the store. TJ continued to tell me that he was not a UPS employee and there was nothing he could do, he repeated this about three times and then proceeded to tell me in a very poor tone of voice that this was a franchise and asked me if I knew what a franchise was. TJ demeanor was poor at best, he should not be dealing with the public. He lacks empathy and the will to assist. I assume he was the branch manager and he suffers from title syndrome. While I kept telling him that I understood I was not in a UPS facility, I had my package re-routed to the store and did not understand why it was not at the facility. This was a very simple matter which someone with just a little bit of people skills could have handled in a very professional way. Dane Lynch is the store owner.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

The UPS Storefailed delivery

When this store screwed up my delivery, there was no talking to them. The manager, Dane Lynch, was the rudest person you could ever imagine. He even threatened me with bodily harm when I complained, and I had to call the cops on him. I guess he only has a job because, as I've been told, his mommy owns the company. Even the cop could tell that he was an ###.

Comment Guidelines

• Updated by micfees · Mar 09, 2012

If you dropped it off at a U.P.S. store for shipment, then you're out of luck. They are independent of U.P.S., and they become the shipper when you use them and then you no longer have any controle. I went through HELL when I used a U.P.S. store instead of going straight to U.P.S., but I always thought they were the same entity. My problem was with the store in Dunedin Fl., on Main street. The owner, Dane Lynch was the RUDEST person I've ever encountered, and at one point even threatened me!!
        It's FEDEX all the way for me now days.

2 Responses
      • Br
        brownstainremover Jul 14, 2012

Owners usually throw away packages with prepaid labels on them, or they step on them. Make sure you don't drop off any packages with prepaid labels on them at a UPS Store. The owners get paid next to nothing, so they will take it out on your prepaid package.

• Lo
        Lost package USPS Mar 09, 2012

My package was lost on the mail back in November.Im dealing with AT&T and Post office for 3 monts now.
        Its craizy then I got a letter from Collection Agency pay $735.00.Soo crazy.It was a prepaid label package from AT&T.
        Anyone help!!!Thanks!