308 Berlin Turnpike, Berlin, CT, 06037, US
Fri:8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:8:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

CVS

CVSI would appreciate a response.

I had a bad experience in your CVS store in Berlin CT on 5/25/21. I was approaching the register with an armful of products. Of course I did not think I would buy that much and did not get a basket or cart! I was about to place the products on the counter by the register. Iris, the Store Manager who was standing nearby told me to go to the self service check out. I looked at her, and looked at my arms full of purchases and asked if she would please check me out my arms are full. She said "We prefer you check yourself out". I said "We prefer? that's interesting I see a CVS tag and assumed you were working." She said that store no longer checks customers out. I did check myself out with difficulty. Today I went to the CVS store on Farmington Avenue in Berlin as my husband is ill and I noticed they had a lovely person working the register. I can't imagine your new company policy is to no longer help a customer at the register. I asked to speak to the manager on duty and she said she was the manager on duty.
I hope this is not your new current policy as I will not go to that location again.
I look forward to hearing from your company and what your response is.
This young lady should be removed.

Kimberley Mahan

Khan saeed May 27, 2021

Sorry

• Ho
      Howard Lee Radford May 27, 2021

Best get use to it self checkout is the future. The 1st store you visited is probably a pilot store. Pilot stores are stores that they tryout new concepts technology or policies at before taking them national across all stores. Self checkout has already shown to exponentially increase productivity, profitability, and cleanliness of a store and actually improves customer service and experience.

• In
      injuer May 26, 2021

I was with you until you said the manager needed to be removed.