California Department of Motor Vehicles [CA DMV]

Thu:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Fri:8:00 am - 5:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

California Department of Motor Vehicles [CA DMV]carissa dmv "customer service".

This employee Carissa is flat out rude. She never greeted me upon me going to her desk. She was texting on her phone and looked up at me said " What you here for"! I told her i need a duplicate title and she grabbed my forms looked it up never smiled and said nope you have tickets on file! I said i just paid my registration on the kiosk. She said oh yeah! Nope it shouldn't of let you, and wheres your proof! Flat out disrespectful. We spend our time here and this is how your employees always treat us! This is wrong. Her supervisor came and she showed the same demeanor. Unproffesional acting like her employee. The have their badges on however covering their name with a breast cancer awareness sticker! Her supervisor finally told her go ahead and add a JJ dmv lingo. Then she did what she had to do. However i will never go back to this Dmv ever. Compton Dmv has better customer service . They make you forget how long of a wait you had! Torrance needs to get it together!

Carissa needs to be written up! This is so rude and should never be tolerated.