12881 Haster St, Garden Grove, CA, 92840, US
Fri:10:00 am - 10:00 pm
Sat:10:00 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Popeye's Chickencustomer service/specials

Went to Popeye's today and ordered the Advertised Special for $4.99. I also wanted to order some onion rings which I saw on their website. When I inquired about the onion rings the girl that was taking my order laughed at me and not in a nice way, either. I told her I saw them online and she replied, "well not here." When my order was done I asked for the sauce that was advertised to come with the special - I was told they did not have any. It seems that every time they advertise something they never have the sauce or the actual chicken. I also wanted four blueberry cream cheese pies but they only had three left so I ordered the three and a regular apple pie. When I got back to work to deliver the food I was told the apple pie was not there. Again, this is not a first for the Garden Grove Popeye's because the last time I was there I ordered two Big Box lunches they come with two sides each; I received only three sides. I don't know what is going on at this location but I cannot imagine this is the type of place anybody would want to own.

Popeyesbad image of restaurant

Okay, so yesterday I was at the popeyes in Garden Grove and while I was waiting in line I witnessed how the managers were mistreating the employees, and using inappropriate language. I believe that as a manager you are there to help them no trash talked them and make them feel uncomfortable at work, I don't know if they don't know that corrections to employees should get done in private and not where all the customers can see and hear what is going on. It is really uncomfortable to be there seeing how employees get mistreated by managers without work ethic.