ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Sat:Closed

Reviews and Complaints

ADT Security ServicesSoliciting

I live in a gated community that strictly prohibits any company from soliciting business. Aside from that; however, I was sitting in my vehicle at 5pm, in my driveway, when 2 male employees from adt approached my vehicle to try to start talking to me about the company services. In what thought process does it seem like a good idea for two guys to approach a single female in her vehicle at her house is beyond me, especially if you are trying to promote a business that is supposed to provide security... The second they approached my vehicle is the second they lost any shred of hope of getting any business ever.

Comment Guidelines