31414 N Cave Creek Rd, Cave Creek, AZ, 85331, US
Fri:6:00 am - 9:30 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 11:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

Carl's Jrnight manager

I went last night to Carl’s Jr. as I do every Monday night I am usually greeted by a friendly staff only this time I had to wait for at least 5 min before anyone noticed I was there. The young man finally took our order he thought he was being funny but he was very rude and disrespectful. He smelled of marijuana and His eyes were blood shot you could tell he was intoxicated. What is this world coming to when you cannot even go to the local Carl’s Jr for a hamburger without having to put up with people like that. Well I guess from now on my Monday night will be changing to another restaurant until they change management. Beware Carl’s Jr is not what it used to be.

Comment Guidelines

7 Responses
    • Sc
      Scott Buchanan Oct 27, 2014

Great job carl's Jr charging 39 cents for ranch dressing now. Hope it was worth it I will never go to your 1/2 cooked stale buns, cheap ### restaurant again.

• Di
      disguisted patron Jun 29, 2014

Steer clear of this store. Biscuits always crusty and border line burnt. Service is slow and workers are generally rude. Uploading picture of the quality of food delivered from this shop. Get better workers and cooks that care. I live in the area and travel 15 minutes if I want one of the breakfast biscuits...Carl is slowly losing a loyal customer base...

• Ai
      Aidn78 Oct 24, 2010

I no longer purchase food from Carl's Jr. The food is constantly bad. It is cold, and/ or dry, and the fries always taste, and look, like they were fried in month old oil.

• Be
      bekab Jun 22, 2009

Not overreacting. I just refused to pay twice for what I bought. She called the police on me because she told me to leave the store when I refused to pay again. The police agreed that I was in the right. No matter what, customers should not be treated this way.

• Nu
      Nummi Jun 22, 2009

bla-bla-bla

• Be
      bekab Jun 22, 2009

The assistant manager "Channing" cussed me, the customer, out in front of my children and other customers, then called the police on me. It was the most humiliating thing that ever happened to me. This was the first Carl Jr's I've ever been to, and it will be the last.

FIRE CHANNING!!

• Je
      jenny Dec 20, 2008

they chopped the onions with a rusted knife it was the most disgustinggthing it is a very new restaurant to start out like this is irrepairable so my next step is getting in contact with health department