1208 6th Ave SE, Decatur, AL, 35601, United States
Thu:5:00AM - 11:00PM
Fri:5:00AM - 11:00PM
Sat:5:00AM - 12:00AM

Reviews and Complaints

McDonald's — this franchise is nasty!

This place was horrible! This was the 2nd time in a week that I went to this store. The 1st time... I just gave the benefit of doubt that maybe they were short handed or something, but when I returned a couple of days later, it was like the garbage and trash had just piled up! Inside was equally bad. Looked as if the place hadn't been cleaned in a month. The health rating was 84 and I'm sure if it had been checked that week it would have been even lower. I went through the drive thru yesterday and the young lady handing me my food ... WIPED THE TOP OF MY DRINK WITH HER SHIRT !!! Needless to say I threw it in the trash !! I'm not looking to get anything, I just think it needs to be handled. Very bad management!

Susan Prince

Anita Bawnghit Jul 12, 2019

I have never understood why people have such high expectations on fast food.

• SubSquirrel Jul 13, 2019

@Anita Bawnghit To them it’s fine dining apparently. I’m always saying here that they expect too much from the fast food restaurant. They order crap and eat crap yet complain about the cleanliness of the restaurant. If the front is dirty, do they think the back is spotless?