US Passport Agency — poor expediting service
I have applied for my passport on feb. 16, 2011. After I finalized my travel date and still haven't received my passport I decided to expedite it (which takes "2-3" weeks) only because the CSR at the passport agency assured me I would have it by Friday, March 4, 2011. Now it is march 7, 2011 and I still do not have my passport in hand. My flight is TOMORROW!! (March 8, 2011) which I ended up changing the date to after it didn't reach me on Friday because my flight was originally on Sunday (March 6, 2011).
I have been contacting the passport office everyday non-stop and all they can do is notify the agency I swear I have sent them about 30 e-mails and NO REPLY. This is ###, I am absolutely pissed. They do not care and if u ask me, I do not think they are trying their best to help me, they are just giving me the run around and it is just unacceptable. They need to fix this!
More US Passport Agency Complaints & Reviews
- US Passport Agency - fake promises, no passport received!
- US Passport Agency - passport expedited, still not received!
- US Passport Agency - missed trip due to length of passport processing
- US Passport Agency - tips when calling!
- US Passport Agency - birth certificate not enough proof of us citizenship
- US Passport Agency - non receipt of us passport even after lapse of whole 6 months
- US Passport Agency - web site is a joke! terrible service!
- US Passport Agency - delay in passport processing
- US Passport Agency - thousands of dollars wasted because passport arrived late!
- US Passport Agency - passport not here in time!