US Financial ResourcesI need to cancel my membership

I recently joined this us financial resources grant organization and after viewingt he site i am realizing that they are a fraud. i am needing to cancel my membership and i want my $3.87 refunded. I am willing to turn these people into the Feds.

James Fetters Dec 25, 2015

I was completing a survey on line. This company appeared to offer advice on federal grant money. Offer was for a 10 day trial. They immediatly charged my credit card for 49.95. I want to cancel this transaction. NOW

• Ho
    hollis55 Aug 22, 2013

US financial research they Had call me too and I had ask them was it a scam the man told me knowso I gave them my information i got nervous so I cancelled my card but they took 387

sam angery Mar 28, 2013

an asian guy called me asking me for my credit card information, my e-mail . He said it was a grant from the government and I wouldn't have to pay any fee.. But, I feel I have been scam and he might steel my identity...I need to cancel my account...

not a happy lady Feb 28, 2013

I received a phone call last week and they told me if I would put a card on the account they would charge $3.87 as a hold for 3 business days and then it would be refunded and I would start receiving $700.00 per month beginning in March from the government that I would never have to pay back. They said since the election they have started helping people that need help. So I went and got the prepaid card and they took the $3.87 but it still has not been put back on the card so I contacted the easyhelpcenter.com today and they cancelled the membership and told me they did not know anything about us financial resources!! FRAUD!!!

• Sk
    skydancer Apr 02, 2012

i just made out a comment, but will do so again, i got called today 4/2/2012, from usfinancialresources.com. they said i would pay one time fee of 3.87. i tried to get onto the site with the link they had left. i did this and read where they will be taking 59.95 a month out of my account. the guy i talked too never mentioned the extra fee per month. now i cant get into the site to cancel.. please people dont be fooled by these people. thank-you wanda johnston [email protected]

• Sk
    skydancer Apr 02, 2012

i also just got a call from usfinancialresources.com. i was told only would have to pay 3.87 one time charge. i cant get into the site to cancel my membership. the guy never said anything about having to pay an extra 59.95 a month. im on a fixed budget and cant afford that kind of money taken each month. how do i cancel these people. thank-you wanda johnston [email protected]