Us FastcashIDROCS.COM

D

I TOOK OUT A LOAN WITH THIS COMPANY FOR $250 00 AND TOO PAY BACK $325.00 . I KNOW THE RATE WAS OUT OF THIS WORLD BUT I REALY NEEDED THE LOAN . BECAUSE I WAS WAITING FOR SOME MONEY OWE ME .A CITY AGENCY TOO COME IN .WHEN IT WAS TIME FOR THE FRIST PAYMENT WAS TAKING OUT OF MY CHECKING ACCOUNT, AN EXTRA $31.98 WAS ALSO A DAY BEFORE OR AFTER THE LOAN PAYMENT BY IDROCS.COM. I'VE TALKED TOO THESE PEOPLE AND GOT NO WHERE. SO AS OF NOW .I TRY NOT TOO PUT ANY MONEY IN MY CHECKING ACCOUNT.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices