US Cellular — rip-off
This company is trying to collect 922.95 dollars from me after I had informed them I was moving to Az. and their services weren't available there. I had completed all but 2 months of my 2 year contract with them and gave the store in Owasso, Ok. my forwarding address in Az. and informed them I would pay the service in full until my contract was up, then asked them to discontinue my service at that time.They told me that was fine and apologized that they couldn't serve me there in Az.I was never contacted by them again. They instead sent a collection letter to my in-laws home address in Owasso, Ok saying I owed them this un-godly amount of money and on top of that they reported it to my credit. I have called them and all they can say is that they have already turned it over for collections and it is out of their hands. They did however tell me that they showed a note on my acct. that I had contacted them and it was probably overlooked. I am appalled at this company, they have basically told me 'Too Bad' it is out of their hands now and my credit is now damaged because of them.I have no where to turn now and no hope of clearing it up without just paying all this money for their mistake.Help me please!
More US Cellular Complaints & Reviews
- US Cellular - us cellular has robbed me!
- US Cellular - collections
- US Cellular - deposit rip-off!
- US Cellular - unauthorized charges
- US Cellular - unauthorized billing
- Us Cellular -sevierville,TN - billing & customer service
- U.S. Cellular - gift card
- Uscellular - bad service with costumer service liars
- U.S. Cellular - refund for overpayment of $237.64
- U.S. Cellular / United States Cellular Corporation - u.s. cellular kyocera flip phone