United States Census Bureau — unethical behaviour
On Friday, October 11, 2019, a person came to my address at 214 Charles Fisher Road, Opelousas, Louisiana 70570, representing himself as a United States Census Bureau Field Representative wanting to conduct official census bureau business.
There is reason to believe that the individual named Huey Wyble from Arnaudville, Louisiana used his affiliation with the United States Census Bureau to gain entry into our place of residence to gain information for reasons outside of official United States Census Bureau business.
It is believed that this individual name Huey Wyble, used his affiliation with the United States Census Bureau to access the property and residence of an employee whose Direct Report is Karen Wyble, CEO of St. Martin Hospital, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana, who also resides in Arnaudville, Louisiana as is stated on the business card of Huey Wyble.
My reason for informing the United States Census Bureau, U.S. Department of Commerce is to ask if the visit paid by the above mentioned United States Census Bureau Field Representative Huey Wyble was an official U.S. Department of Commerce, United States Census Bureau visit pertaining to the 2020 Census or was Huey Wyble acting on his own accord in coming to 214 Charles Fisher Road Opelousas Louisiana disguising himself as an official 2020 census bureau representative out of a favor or request of an individual, Karen Wyble, who is either directly related to him by marriage, (his spouse) or indirectly related to him through marriage (in-law).
I am trying to discern if this visit by Huey Wyble was coincidental or coerced. I would appreciate an investigation into this matter to determine if this individual represented himself truthfully and within the confines of his scope of duties as a Field Representative for the Atlanta Regional Office of the U.S. Department of Commerce, United States Census Bureau.
214 Charles Fisher Road
Opelousas, Louisiana 70570
More United States Census Bureau Complaints & Reviews
- US Census Bureau - census taker trespassed on my property 
- US Census Bureau - harrassing phone calls from the u.s. census bureau 
- US Census Bureau - this is a terrible business practice, and harassment
- US Census Bureau - rude threatening census bureau worker
- US Census Bureau - repeated census calls 
- US Census Bureau - incompetency of the us census bureau 
- US Census Bureau - too many calls
- US Census Bureau - there should be a fine for workers who act like this
- United States Census Bureau - unethical behaviour
- US Census Bureau - I am beyond frustrated with the u.s. government